BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My First Post!!!

HI EVERYONE.
My old blog sorta died down, I hadn't checked it for ages. I even forgot the email adress I used to start it. So, I decided to start a new one.

I guess the blog's going to have anything about my intrests, what I've been doing, and what I want to do... just like a lot of others. So read it if you want. But before you start, I'm warning you, there will be a LOT of Coldplay and music stuff on here. I'm over obsessed. And there will be a LOT, because as my title says, I am very bored. Summer is starting, that's why.

Anyways, intrests also include... watching sports, like cricket, football (aka soccer. But I call it football) etc. And I love music. That's my number one hobby. I can play the guitar, piano, viola, cello, and I can play Mary Had A Little Lamb on the clarinet AND the trumpet. Own that. ;)
I'm good at school work, mostly top of the class. I enjoy playing on the computer. I read a lot, too. My favorite book is the Da Vinci Code. And right now, I'm sitting in IT class at school and typing this blog, because I've finished my work... at least I'm not the only one. Anna, on my right, is playing Spider Solitare, and Lauren, on my left, is looking at pictures of horses. Fun, right? Oh, look, now Anna is trying to play minesweeper. And Lauren is playing bubble struggle 2. It's actually a pretty good game. Try it: http://www.rebubbled.com/

Well. I think I'd better go. Bell is about to ring. Then I have to log off and go to Humanities. And Mr. D, out Humanities teacher, it pretty strict. The best teacher ever, and great person to talk to, but strict.

Next post coming soon - when I've finished with the homework.
:)

PS. In case you are wondering why there arent that many labels, I'm in a hurry. By the way, Coldplay will be tagged in every post. Almost. If not Coldplay, Maroon 5, Nickelback, Iron Maiden, REM or the Rolling Stones. Or someone.

0 comments: